- This event has passed.
Gifted Woman’s Summit
October 23, 2020 - October 25, 2020
“Beauty begins where perfection ends.” -Dr. Douglas Brooks
Amisha is taking part in this beautiful summit put together by Erin Keeley which explores the power of gifted women.
Gifted women are all too often gaslit, misdiagnosed, and misunderstood in our culture.
Being a gifted female leader is not necessarily a gift in a world that measures leadership success through a white, male neurobiological lens. The female brain is not like the male brain. And a gifted female brain is even more unique.
The problem for us is not that making a difference in the world is impossible. It’s also not that we are bad, stupid, or lazy (those words come from others that don’t understand us at all).
More likely, the problem is that we are being held back by thoughts like:
- I am just one small person, I can’t do this by myself.
- How am I going to find the time, money, and energy?
- All I see is how the world is doomed: Where is the hope?
- My family needs me right now; am I being selfish by wanting to help the world?
- I still have so much more healing to do before I am ready to be a leader.
- I just don’t fit into organizational culture so why try?
- What if I step up and let everyone down?
- I know I am sensitive, opinionated, outspoken, intense, and emotional… people don’t like me enough to be a leader.
- I’m such a creative disaster; I don’t have my life together enough to be a changemaker in this world.
If any of these ring true, this summit is for you.