Set aside time to focus on your wellbeing at a time that is right for you
Perfect if you have a hectic lifestyle, are working through an injury/trauma or don’t feel comfortable in public classes. We do it at a time and place most convenient to you, working towards your goals. In our complimentary initial consultation we discuss what you wish to gain from working together, your lifestyle and the time span we have, and then I design our sessions to meet your needs.
Working privately gives you the chance to really put your wellbeing first, and you will get my complete attention.
The sessions are designed to give you space for your wellbeing and spiritual development.
They can focus on or be a mixture of:
* Meditation – including learning to meditate and creating a regular practice.
* Mantra – bringing in different mantras to awaken certain qualities within us and deepen our meditation.
* Intuitive Healing – working on your sub-conscious energy patterning, clearing blockages and recharging your system.
* Breath Work (Pranayama) – learning to change your state through conscious breath work.
* Yoga Asana (Physical Yoga) – we can work your alignment in each yoga pose in the way that works best for you, and work specifically with an injury or pain pattern. We can go at your pace and mood, whether it is something slow and relaxing, or something fiery and adventurous.
* Mentoring – using different tools to work with you on specific blocks and being your spiritual cheerleader, helping you find time and make commitments to yourself and your inner growth.
I bring in tools and hacks I have learnt from my spiritual studies and leadership coaching to look at ways of setting you up in the morning for a happy & productive day, ways of working with stress, anxiety and potential burnout, and ways to unwind and improve sleep as well as any specific things you wish to work on.
These sessions can be one off, or we can design a series of weekly/monthly sessions to work towards a specific goal and give you space set aside to integrate your body, mind and soul.
I can come to your home or office, or you can come to my London studio in Highbury. Individual sessions can take place on Skype too, or a combination which means we can work around your schedule or bring some routine to those who work and live nomadically.
If you want to gather some friends or family, you can split the cost and I can teach a small group of up to five of you all together. This works best for Yoga Asana, Meditation, Mantra or Breath Work. Classes in small groups like this can be a lot of fun as you still benefit from doing it privately but also get to experience the group energy and spend time with people you love.
Visit my yoga page to read more about my influences and approach to yoga as well as links to my weekly classes in London and retreats, and my intuitive healing page for more information about that practice.
E-mail me on takeamoment(at)amisha.co.uk to discuss how we can work together.
“Your life is a sacred journey. It is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, listening to your intuition, taking courageous challenges at every step along the way. You are on the path… exactly where you are meant to be right now… And from here, you can only go forward, shaping your life story into a magnificent tale of triumph, of healing, of courage, of beauty, of wisdom, of power, of dignity, and of love.” Caroline Adams